A REAL NEWS


The first night news her husband, saying, Behold,
I was not ready this marriage, my
The family was forced to marry, so
I like you, like me, and I will.
She shut up, but was not disappointed.
Tahajjud wife at night in prayer
Cried for her husband's wild hair
Cool philosopher with a pat hand, gently
Whispered in the ear of his mouth news
Said, 'Let's give thanks to God, and
Only God thanks
Prayer is the bridge, open the eyes of husband
Her face looked surprised, what
Sweet smile, beautiful eyes, her husband said:
Go, I'll sleep, work in the morning
There ,,,,
She replied, 'I tell you the way to Paradise
Call happiness, peace, prosperity, sammrddhira
Way calling, her husband said okay,
Take me to Paradise,
His wife told him that the ablution
Do not you want to go to Heaven, husband
I'd say a lot of happiness, she said:
All the happiness in the world buyers, and God
Happiness is the following verse alone
Seller, her husband said how, wife
He said, believing that God lives and person
Has purchased in exchange for Paradise.
Husband says I am bad, and you
The Zamana, a pout, and the women,
A boy like me with filthy
You can not live in ,,,,,
She replied, 'Lord, if your whole body
Ayub (AS) is filled with the pokai, but
I'm on your side, like Rahima Bibi
The service will care. with you
After marriage, your wealth, my honor,
All of your deposit, and the deposit
I would never dishonest, our

Let the house of the Prophet's house the day ,,,,
Do not let the day after cooking, but your
Let a smile on the face of pearl drop ,,,,,,,,
Husband thinks that spouses living
Fortunately I got him from neglect
Rather than a part of my body
Let the husband says to his wife, to me,
Paradise said will take, but
It does not say that, my paradise
Head, chest, leaving a ring of sweet glance
Whether.
With tears in her head
Yes, much has rocked the sentence.
Regardless of your husband, and he
So is Pharaoh, he
Call to Paradise, and I
I believe, all the boys love
Lost to the girls love
The field is better understood than boys, whose
Mother of God meyedeke

Share this

Related Posts

First